[PlanetCCRMA] nothing provides kernel-rt error

Wed Jul 5 12:15:52 PDT 2017

On 07/02/2017 04:03 PM, S C Rigler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does this FC25 also?  I'm getting the same error there also:
>
> Error: nothing provides kernel-rt = %{kernel_rt_version} needed by
> planetccrma-core-2017.03.07-1.fc25.ccrma.x86_64

Just pushed a fix for fc25...

I am testing a newer 4.9.33 based kernel, will release hopefully soon (I
still have to build the fc25 version but I'm running the fc24 in my
laptop as I type).

I also built a 4.11.x based rt patched kernel, but that one has problems
with the Nvidia driver (GPL only symbols again, argh). This might be
patched on 4.12 so I might be able to backport that, have not had time
to look at that yet.

-- Fernando