[PlanetCCRMA] Troubles with Jack on Fedora 25

Yoann LE BARS yoann at le-bars.net
Thu Jan 26 16:01:57 PST 2017

Hello everybody out there!

	Well, now I know what is wrong.

On 27/01/2017 à 00:23 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> What error do you see when you try to start Qsynth?
>
> Launch it from a terminal so we can see if it prints anything...

	No, nothing. Because when starting jack from terminal with the minimal
arguments, I do not have any error.

> Same when loading the Pulse Audio modules. Do it from the command line.
> I think the command is something like:
>
> pacmd module-load module-jack-sink
> pacmd module-load module-jack-source

	Actually, it is:

$ pactl load-module module-jack-sink channels=2
$ pactl load-module module-jack-source

	And once again, everything is fine when Jack is started from the terminal.

	So, clearly the trouble is in the configuration I have set in QJackCtl.
Somehow, I lost the one I had until upgrading from Fedora 24 to Fedora
25. Does someone know the best configuration for an M Audio Audiophile
24/96?

	Regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS