[PlanetCCRMA] 3ms latency in ccrma kernel

Wed May 11 11:06:25 PDT 2016

On 05/06/2016 07:49 PM, Yoann LE BARS wrote:

> Hello everybody out there!
>
> On 05/06/2016 01:03 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>> On 05/06/2016 03:50 AM, Yoann LE BARS wrote:
>> So sorry... I'm in the middle of a trip and very busy... Last I tried I
>> was hitting a problem with applying some of the patches and I could not
>> get that fixed in time (I was also upgrading to a new version of the
>> kernel and rt patches so that further confused things). Hard to predict
>> when I will have some time, I will try to give this more priority...
>
> No problem, I understand you are busy. I just hoped to have an
> evaluation of the time needed. Well, it turn out that it would be done
> whenever it would be done. All right!

Hey, a new kernel is now available for fc23, 4.4.9-rt17, booted into my
test laptop and verified that it does have PREEMPT_RT_FULL enabled...

Very sorry for the long delay in fixing this (and for the packaging
error in the first place - after so many years you would think I would
not make a basic mistake like this one... oh well...).