[PlanetCCRMA] 3ms latency in ccrma kernel

Fri May 6 04:03:37 PDT 2016

On 05/06/2016 03:50 AM, Yoann LE BARS wrote:

> Hello everybody out there!
>
> On 04/25/2016 à 06:28 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>> Thanks, I found the problem (undetected typo in the spec file, argh!!)
>> but I have not had time to build a new kernel yet.
>
> 	Well, it needs some time to be done, so I understand very well that it
> is difficult for you to find the time needed. I just want to know: do
> you have an idea when you will be able to make a new kernel available?

So sorry... I'm in the middle of a trip and very busy... Last I tried I
was hitting a problem with applying some of the patches and I could not
get that fixed in time (I was also upgrading to a new version of the
kernel and rt patches so that further confused things). Hard to predict
when I will have some time, I will try to give this more priority...