[PlanetCCRMA] Pure Data, SuperCollider, RT kernel & distro news

Thu Dec 1 15:46:07 PST 2016

On 12/01/2016 02:54 PM, Elliott Chapin wrote:
> Thx, also F. Waiting for F25 repo's :)

Yes, I imagine so...

I'm really trying this time to switch my whole build environment to Koji
(I'm still running a plague build environment I set up around 2004/5, I
think). It is a big and complex system. So far so good, I now have to
start populating what they call tags for different releases, setting up
the repositories for each, etc, etc.

Thanks for your patience...
-- Fernando