[PlanetCCRMA] FaustLive

Thomas CIPIERRE thomas.cipierre at hotmail.fr
Sat Aug 20 21:27:01 PDT 2016

Hi Fernando,

First a lot thanks for your tremendous work maintaining all those packages
and making Fedora a convenient real-time musical tool – that must be
time-consuming and we really owe you a big one for this !

Regarding Faust2, I'm regularly compiling it via git, and I thought that
maybe that might help you to know which dependencies should suffice,
considering that the dnf group C developpement tools is installed (tested
on Fedora 23) :

   - libmicrohttpd libmicrohttpd-devel
   - openssl openssl-devel
   - llvm llvm-devel
   - clang clang-devel
   - vim-common
   - jack-audio-connection-kit-devel
   - gtk2-devel
   - libsndfile libsndfile-devel libsndfile-utils
   - libedit libedit-devel

All the best and looking forward to install Fedora 24 when the pd world
willl be completed !

Thomas CIPIERRE
+33663902957