[PlanetCCRMA] 3ms latency in ccrma kernel

Nils nils.tonnaett at posteo.de
Fri Apr 22 01:52:16 PDT 2016

Yesterday I installed another realtime kernel from https://copr.fedorai
nfracloud.org/coprs/jkastner/Fedora-Realtime/packages/. There has to be
a difference in configuration or a bug that gives me over 3 ms latency
with the ccrma kernel. With kastner's kernel the latency is under
0,1ms.

-- Nils

Am Mittwoch, den 20.04.2016, 15:37 +0200 schrieb
ycollette.nospam at free.fr: