[PlanetCCRMA] Error when trying to run Ardour

Yoann LE BARS yoann at le-bars.net
Thu Apr 7 00:53:12 PDT 2016

Hello everybody out there!

	Be, please accept my apologies: I have forgotten to use “Reply to list”
and have replied to you alone. Therefore, it is the second time you will
receive this message.

On 07/04/2016 00:08, Be wrote:
> For inconvenient historical reasons, there is a package with a new name
> for the latest version of ardour, ardour4

	Well, I did not know Ardour version 4 was available … I have installed
Ardour 3 a while ago, and it had been updated every time I change Fedora
version. Currently, I am running Fedora 23.

	Also, I did not know Ardour is not any more part of Planet CCRMA.

	Anyway, I have installed Ardour 4 (and uninstalled version 3) and it
seems to work fine. Thank you, problem solved.

	Regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
http://le-bars.net/yoann/