[PlanetCCRMA] governor issue w/ rt kernel

Ben Breard, Jr. benbreardjr at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:12:46 PST 2015

Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with F21 and kernel-rt-3.14.25-200.rt22.1.fc21.ccrma.x86_64. Basically only the powersave governor seems to work. On a regular F21 kernel my system is configured with "performance", but when I boot into the latest rt kernel, not only does it default to powersave, I'm unable to change it to performance.

/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_governors shows both the performance and powersave governors available, but changing it via echoing the value into /sys, using cpupower, and tuned-adm all fail.

Is anyone else seeing this, or do you think I'm doing something wrong?

I love this repo thank you for continuing to make Fedora a great platform for music production!

Cheers,
Ben