[PlanetCCRMA] Pd Extended problem

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Fri Aug 7 07:37:52 PDT 2015

Hello,

I downloaded the source package of pure data and I searched for g_magicglass.* file in the directory pure-data-svn/pd/src/ (for the pd-extended package) and in pure-data-pd-extended/src/ (for the pd-extended source from git repo).
The files g_magicglass.* (specific to pd-extended and not present in vanilla pd) are not in the source archive of the pd-extended fedora package.

So, to me, in the fedora package, we have pd-vanilla + extra package from pd-extended.

Best regards,

yc