[PlanetCCRMA] No pure data in repo for Fedora 22

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Fri Aug 7 04:51:04 PDT 2015

I meet the problem too.
I think that the problem is due to pd looking for extra objects in /usr/local/lib/pd-extended/extra instead of /usr/lib64/pd-extended/extra (it's in s_path.c).

The workaround I found was to create a pd-external directory in my user account and copy all the externals into pd-externals:

mkdir ~/pd-externals
for Files in `find /usr/lib64/pd-extended/extra/`; do cp -r $Files pd-externals/; done

I noticed that the "magic glass" is also missing.
It's like we have the vanilla pd installed + extra packages instead of pd-extended + extra packages.

Best regards,

YC