[PlanetCCRMA] [Jsynthlib-devel] release 1.0 promotion (fwd)

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Sat Mar 1 00:34:06 PST 2014

Hi Musicians,

JSynthLib has for a long time been an interesting, promising, but
unfortunately sleeping project. But development has been re-activated
resulting in a new official release version 1.0

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsynthlib/

I hope I'm not misusing this mailinglist. Just thought it could be
interesting for some of you. At least for me it's interesing news!

MT