[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour3-3.1.10

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu May 23 12:50:59 PDT 2013

I don't think Janina would see much of a difference ;)

Janina, you may want to sign onto the Ardour users mailing list at
http://lists.ardour.org/listinfo.cgi/ardour-users-ardour.org

I know that at least in Ardour's earlier incarnations, a lot of thought was
given to a non-visual interface for it. Paul Davis, the primary developer,
would certainly have some ideas on using it that way.

I'm not sure if he's on this list or not, but I know of one Linux
musician on the Linux audio user list at
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user who faces similar
challenges as you.  I know he was an Ardour user at one time, but may have
moved to Nama for the majority of his work.  Search for Julien Claassen and
you'll find he's a prolific poster there.

Good luck!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com