[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 18 3.8.4 rt 2.1--Is it really a Work In Progress

Fri May 17 13:00:24 PDT 2013

On 05/03/2013 07:17 AM, Sean Beeson wrote:
> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:30 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
> <nando at ccrma.stanford.edu <mailto:nando at ccrma.stanford.edu>> wrote:
>
>     I would say the kernel is pretty stable other than the resume
>     problem. I have to incorporate the resume patches or wait for a new
>     rt release (I'm testing 3.8.10-rt6 but that does not include the
>     resume patches - I may release today). Resume issues will probably
>     have to wait till I get back from the Linux Audio Conference...
>
>     Thanks for the feedback!
>
> I am in no hurry. I rarely use Suspend.
>
> Good luck and have fun at the conference.

It was a good conference...

Anyway, I just released an rt kernel based on 3.8.13 and rt8. It is
available on planetcore for fc18 and planetcore-testing for fc17.

I tried suspend on my "test" laptop running fc18 and it did wake up
correctly (at least two times, don't know about more :-), so maybe this
version fixed that problem.

Enjoy!