[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 19 upgrade with fedup

Jeff Sandys jpsandys at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 11:53:45 PDT 2013

With the PlanetCCRMA repositories for fedora 19 in place I was able to
painlessly upgrade my computers with fedup.

I know the fedora 17 -> 18 upgrade was painful for some, a lot of effort
has gone into making fedora 19 upgrade or installation a great experience.
For me "sudo fedup-cli --network 19" was all that was needed (besides
waiting for the download and installation).

The RT patches kernels have been problem free.  The upgrade to fedora 19 is
worth it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedUp#How_Can_I_Upgrade_My_System_with_FedUp.3F

-- Jeff Sandys