[PlanetCCRMA] Request for Chris Carlson's Borderlands in PlanetCCRMA

Jeff Sandys jpsandys at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:28:11 PST 2013

Borderlands is a granular synthesis program that does most of the
things I've been trying to accomplish for some time.  The program was
created by Chris Carlson, a CCRMA graduate, and the source code is
available under GPL.  The website for Borderlands says that it
compiles on Linux (dated last year), but I was unable to compile it.
And while Chris says he would help solve compile issues, I don't
really know what questions to ask.

This app is so cool, it would really be great to be available as a
binary, could someone at PlanetCCRMA or Fedora compile Borderlands and
put it in the repository?

     https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~carlsonc/256a/Borderlands/

This project makes me wonder, how many other cool projects are hidden in CCRMA?

-- Jeff Sandys