[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 18

Fri Jan 4 13:04:51 PST 2013

On 01/04/2013 01:45 AM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
> Is planetccrma being prepared for the release of Fedora 18 yet ?

Hi Martin,

Not right now. Lately I have been waiting till the official release,
after that I have to download all the images, set up my build
environment and start rebuilding packages (hoping for not too much
breakage - usually gcc gets more uptight about constructs and builds
fail :-). In ideal circumstances it would take a few days - when is the
official release date? I have lost track... I will be awfully busy so I
probably will not be as snappy as before.