[PlanetCCRMA] Experimenting with the RHEL 7 Beta

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Tue Dec 17 22:57:54 PST 2013

I've been running Fedora 20 since it went alpha and have no desire to
drop back to Fedora 19 or port to RHEL on my desktop and laptops. I
*would* be interested in RHEL servers / Platform as a Service / Open
Shift, though, if there are server-based algorithmic composition /
digital synthesis applications.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 4:53 AM, Donald Steven <t6sn7gt at aim.com> wrote:
> For those interested in experimenting with a RHEL 7 Beta/Fedora 19/CCRMA
> hybrid, the following repos can be added to /etc/yum.repos.d. My
> experience to date is that there are few dependency problems and most
> everything works fine.
>
> Don
>
> ================
>
> [fedora]
> name=Fedora 19 - x86_64
> baseurl=http://mirror.umd.edu/fedora/linux/releases/19/Everything/x86_64/os/
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=0
>
> [rpmfusion-free]
> name=RPMfusion Free - Fedora 19 - x86_64
> baseurl=http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/releases/19/Everything/x86_64/os/
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=0
>
> [rpmfusion-nonfree]
> name=RPMfusion Nonfree - Fedora 19 - x86_64
> baseurl=http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/releases/19/Everything/x86_64/os/
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=0
>
> [ccrma-core]
> name=CCRMA Core Fedora 19 - x86_64
> baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/19/x86_64/
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=0
>
> [ccrma]
> name=CCRMA Fedora 19 - x86_64
> baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/19/x86_64/
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=0

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers Workbench
http://j.mp/CompJournBench/

Get out of the building - and don't come back till you have the order!