[PlanetCCRMA] Hammerfall-DSP Multiface problems

plutek plutek at infinity.net
Wed May 30 09:46:13 PDT 2012

i've just done some more testing in fc16 (x86_64)...

kernel: 3.1.0-7.fc16.x86_64
alsa-tools: 1.0.24.1-3.1.fc16.ccrma.x86_64

this combination seems to be solid, both for jack2 and for hdspmixer; don't know if that gives you any clues about what's going in the 3.2.17 ccrma rt kernel or the 1.0.25 alsa-tools.

probably there's no real point in me doing an fc14 installation, since the above works on fc16, eh?!

let me know if there's anything else i can test for you, or if there's any ccrma rt kernel that might work for me, even if it's 3.1.x!

cheers!
.pltk.