[PlanetCCRMA] 3.0 rt kernel (rt18)

Mark Knoop mark at opus11.net
Mon Oct 17 07:01:06 PDT 2011

At 13:45 on 13 Oct 2011, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>Hi, I just released preliminary packages of 3.0.6 + the latest rt18...
>they are available for fc15 on the planetcore-testing repository.
>
>Usual caveats apply, not much testing done. Useful feedback would be
>welcome in the rt kernel mailing list.

Many thanks for this Fernando. I've not had a chance to do any real
testing yet, but the kernel boots with no problems and everything seems
to work.

A quick run of jack exposed quite a few xruns, many *more* than the
default kernel, but perhaps I need to adjust a few parameters. (Does
the --realtime-priority need to be set higher?)

Mark

--
Mark Knoop