[PlanetCCRMA] pdf annotation

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:03:48 PDT 2011

Hi Justin,

There is always Xournal, which can use a pdf as a background layer over
which you can draw essentially anything. It can be cumbersome with large
files, and you don't get bookmarks.

Another thing to consider would trying open/libreoffice, which can open pdfs
for editing, with a varying degree of success. You could then use the
drawing features for any kind of annotations.

-Michael