[PlanetCCRMA] x fails to start with real-time kernel

Dale Powell dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 04:18:41 PDT 2011

I had pretty much same problem a few weeks ago, posted on here and got zero responses.

Tried everything I could think of, posting on the Fedora Forum for help too as it also took out X for the normal kernel login, and nothing seemed to want to work.

Tried removing all related, then Yum Install the nvidia package again to no joy. Logged in on the standard kernel, ran a Yum Update which included a kernel update (hadn't work immediately but this was a week or so later so much of been a few update) of the standard Fedora14 and after running this I could log back in again.

Not got CCRMA kernel side of it working again though...

Doubt this is really going to be of help to you though...

Dale.