[PlanetCCRMA] OT: where can I download fedora 14?

Len lenb_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 05:47:52 PDT 2011

--- On Fri, 6/24/11, sevol <sevols.ear at gmail.com> wrote:

From: sevol <sevols.ear at gmail.com>
Subject: [PlanetCCRMA] OT: where can I download fedora 14?
To: "Planet ccrma" <planetccrma at ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Friday, June 24, 2011, 4:01 AM

Hi All,

maybe I'm that lost. the iso I downloaded from a torrent, checksum
didn't match. So I'd prefer & am looking for a direct working link to
a Fedora 14 32bit iso, the KDE version, if possible. Fedoraproject
seems to only have 15 now. I did google several links that met my
wishes. all dead.

Use to be easy to find older versions. Why the change?

Sorry for the OT, but thought I'd get some sage direction here.

Thanks,

-sevol
The older versions are buried in the Fedora.org website.  Try here:

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/15/

Mirrors for all versions are listed to the right.

Hope this helps,
Len