[PlanetCCRMA] OT: where can I download fedora 14?

Michael J. Wilson mwilson at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Jun 24 03:43:43 PDT 2011

sevol wrote:
> maybe I'm that lost. the iso I downloaded from a torrent, checksum
> didn't match. So I'd prefer & am looking for a direct working link to
> a Fedora 14 32bit iso, the KDE version, if possible. Fedoraproject
> seems to only have 15 now. I did google several links that met my
> wishes. all dead.

Try this:

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/14/Live/i686/Fedora-14-i686-Live-KDE.iso

You can look at the URL that the download link for the latest version
gives you and then replace the 15 with an earlier version.  I believe that
this link automatically resolves to a server that is close to you
(probably based on your IP address).

-Michael J. Wilson