[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 15, some packages available

Wed Jun 1 18:16:03 PDT 2011

On 06/01/2011 02:33 PM, Gareth Foster wrote:
> Blummin' eck, does this mean coordinating patches to all the upstream
> projects for these compile errors?

Well, not really, first it is coming up with the patches and trying to
make things work (sometimes I chose workarounds instead of real fixes -
bad bad :-). Then when time permits try to push things upstream.

I managed to get avifile sort of done this morning, that is always a
problem, now I have to tackle pd-extended which is also usually a
problem :-)

Right now it fails in pdp inside pd-extended:

gcc ---export-dynamic -shared -o pdp.pd_linux modules/*/*.o system/pdp.o
system/*/*.o puredata/*.o -lgslcblas -lm  -lgslcblas -lgsl -lz -lpng
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lXv -lXext -lquicktime -lGL -lGLU -lSDL
gcc: error: unrecognized option '---export-dynamic'
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/builddir/build/BUILD/Pd-0.42.5-extended/externals/pdp'

I guess I'll have to find out about --export-dynamic...
I'll see what the status is for others and post failures...

(more packages have been released: snd, gmorgan, aliki, gigedit,
cm-grace, chuck, tapestrea, miniaudicle, aj-snapshot - very little
testing done, sorry)

-- Fernando