[PlanetCCRMA] Getting up and running in CentOS 6

Donald Steven t6sn7gt at aim.com
Thu Jul 21 06:27:46 PDT 2011

Arnaud,

This is wonderful!  Thanks so much.  As you indicate, it is possible to
(one by one) get a working system up and running.  I'm close and have
pd-extended and supercollider working.  I've used Fedora 12 rpms.

Do you have a list of Scientific Linux repos that you recommend?  And
can you please tell me why you'd choose Scientific Linux over Centos?
Is there additional software available for it that's not easily found
with Centos repos?

Thanks.

Don