[PlanetCCRMA] Getting up and running in Centos 6

Donald Steven t6sn7gt at aim.com
Wed Jul 13 09:40:41 PDT 2011

I've got Centos 6 up and running, with jack and functioning audio,
etc.    But many key apps (ardour, jamin, csound, pd, supercollider) are
not in the distribution, extras, EPEL or ATrpms, etc.  I've tried
downloading them from pbone.net, but they won't install, for dependency
reasons.  Can anyone suggest how to get the music applications
installed?  (Centos 6 looks like a fine, stable distro that will be
maintained for many years.)

Don