[PlanetCCRMA] nvidia drivers help

Mon Feb 21 10:39:01 PST 2011

On 02/21/2011 07:32 AM, Juan Reyes wrote:

> Hi Nando,
>
> Sorry but I have not been able to update 'akmod-nvidia', on
> F-14-x86_64.
>
> Yum keeps pointing to the one at rpmfusion.
>
> I have also cleaned metadata, but still getting the same results.

That's because I have not managed to release a new version. At the
beginning of last week I had problems with my build system somehow
requesting the wrong kernels to rebuild the package (it has happened to
me before) and then I got hammered by several deadlines - just finished
with the last last night. Maybe today...

Sorry for the delay...
-- Fernando