[PlanetCCRMA] which Fedora?

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 15:03:15 PDT 2010

2010/11/6, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando at ccrma.stanford.edu>:
> On 11/05/2010 07:25 PM, Bernardo Barros wrote:
>> Very nice!
>>
>> Are you planing to inlcude pd/pd-extended for 64bit?
>
> Hmm, is there already an official release? Otherwise I could try
> packaging svn which I think somebody in the list had used succesfully...

Hi Fernando,

I'm pasting the release message of pd-extended: "complete 64-bit
support for GNU/Linux".

the SuperCollider 3.4.1 have some bug fixes, and new filter UGens
using doubles intead of floats. (maybe a bunch of small changes)

 Its done and available for download! With this release, we focused on
fixing lots of bugs with the GUI and Graph-On-Parent. There are still
some odd things of course, but we have rewritten the GUI from scratch
for 0.43 so we wanted to make sure we got a stable release out before
the really major changes that are upcoming. There are of course many
bug fixes and additions since 0.41.4, here are some highlights:

 * pd~ object lets you run a patch on multiple CPUs
 * Windows builds should be much more stable
 * fixed lots of Graph-On-Parent GUI bugs
 * lots of work on supporting user-installed libraries
 * complete 64-bit support for GNU/Linux
 * working 64-bit builds for Mac OS X and Windows
 * full support for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (32-bit)
 * a brand new Help Browser that shows all installed libraries

 For more details, check the release notes:
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/pure-data/files/pd-extended/0.42.5/Pd-0.42.5-extended_svn_changelog.html/view

 Downloading

 You can download builds for Debian, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, and Windows,
and of course the source code:

 http://puredata.info/downloads