[PlanetCCRMA] Repos

Er etiennerouge at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 09:14:08 PDT 2010

Hi!

I've ugraded fedora and CCRMA, but the testing repo gives me that error when I "yum update"

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/testing/13/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 : http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/testing/13/i386/repodata/repomd.xml
Essai d'un autre miroir.
Erreur : Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: planetcore-testing. Please verify its path and try again

Am I wrong somewhere or is the repo not ready yet?

Thanks!

E.