[PlanetCCRMA] RT and VirtualBox and other VM

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Sat May 22 10:48:58 PDT 2010

I noticed that on my fully updated Fedora 12 + CCRMA, VirtualBox causes
repeated kernel crashes when run under an RT kernel.  (Most startlingly,
the kernel crashes don't crash the machine usually, perhaps because it's
a multicore CPU.)  This did not happen a while back under VirtualBox
2.*.  Anyone know if libvirt or some other VM is reliable under recent
RT kernels?

--

When we were married, Lori and I were reminded
that men like to be "dragonslayers".

Today we had a laugh: a man's wife had better tell him
about her pet dragon!