[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 13

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Tue May 18 23:56:35 PDT 2010

On Tue, 18 May 2010, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> a2jmidid, aeolus 0.8.2, ambdec, ams 2.0.0, bitmeter, chuck, fweelin,

First thing first, I know, but:
You might want to take a look at aeolus 0.8.4 and ams 2.0.1, new upstream
versions. I use these ones already on F12. Aeolus needing some extra
updates and new packages (clalsadrv 2.0.0, clthreads 2.4.0, clxclient
3.6.1). I also had to rebuild ams after I had updated clalsadrv to 2.0.0,
so it might be a good idea to do that all at once. But I fully understand
if you are busy enough now to fix all those compilation errors first.

--

Martin