[PlanetCCRMA] new packages in Fedora updates-testing (2010-05-15)

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sat May 15 08:10:51 PDT 2010

Hi everyone. We have 1.5 updates:

guitarix-0.08.0:
F-13: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/guitarix-0.08.0-1.fc13

F-12: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/guitarix-0.08.0-1.fc12

F-11: none. sorry, gtk2 version of F-11 is too old to build
guitarix-0.08.0. gtk2 maintainer refuses to update it.

faust-0.9.22:
only updated in rawhide (F-14). I couldn't find any documentation
about the changes. Apparently this is a not-much-tested version just
to present at LAC. There will probably be a more documented version
soon. I am planning to build it on F-13 only. Does anyone need this on
earlier releases of Fedora?

As usual, please allow a day or two until these arrive at the mirrors.
To give positive or negative karma, please visit the above pages.

Orcan