[PlanetCCRMA] QMidiCtl and QMidiNet (was Re: Pd + PulseAudio?)

Peter Kirn peter at createdigitalmedia.net
Thu Mar 25 09:01:18 PDT 2010

Actually, I've been wanting to give packaging on Fedora a go, having
experimented with it in Ubuntu/Debian/apt land.

Anyone who regularly packages stuff, good tutorial to point to?

Unrelated to this query, but I know there were finally attempts to
better package Java things on Ubuntu; curious if there's a similar
effort now on Fedora, especially with Fedora's superb OpenJDK support,
etc.

Peter