[PlanetCCRMA] new packages in Fedora updates-testing (2010-03-12)

Niels Mayer nielsmayer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 20:54:19 PST 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 2:20 AM, Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I submitted qjackctl-0.3.6 to updates-testing in Fedora. Please give a
> day or two until it gets pushed and the mirrors are populated.
>
> Te give positive or negative karma, please visit:
> F-11: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/qjackctl-0.3.6-1.fc11
> F-12 <https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/qjackctl-0.3.6-1.fc11 F-12>
> : https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/qjackctl-0.3.6-1.fc12
> F-13 <https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/qjackctl-0.3.6-1.fc12 F-13>
> : https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/qjackctl-0.3.6-1.fc13
>
> If you are impatient, the above pages also contain a link from where
> you can manually download the RPM's for your architecture.

In hopes of seeing it pushed to stable more quickly, I tested this qjackctl
in F12 x86_64
(using jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.4-1.fc12.ccrma.x86_64) and gave it
positive karma:*nielsmayer* - 2010-03-14 04:48:57 It works well so far.

Btw, the links you gave above work, but all give a strange error message
"The path /updates/qjackctl-0.3.6-1.fc12F-13 cannot be found"

Niels
http://nielsmayer.com