[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 13, rt kernels

Wed Jun 30 13:43:13 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 21:45 -0400, David Cornette wrote:
> Which packages still need to be rebuilt?

This is what a grep of the output of my automatic build script says is
missing (going from 11 to 13):

  BUILD gigedit on 13
  BUILD openmotif on 13
  BUILD patchage on 13
  BUILD planetccrma on 13
  BUILD planetccrma-menus on 13
  BUILD qtractor on 13 (this is on rpmfusion)
  BUILD rezound on 13
  BUILD snd on 13
  BUILD sndpeek on 13
  BUILD soundfontcombi on 13
  BUILD specimen on 13
  BUILD xmms-jack on 13

So, not that much is missing...
But the script might be missing stuff, of course).

-- Fernando