[PlanetCCRMA] [Fedora-music-list] Music Spin

Sun Jul 18 10:19:32 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 22:03 -0400, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> > When the Music Spin is comming? Next Fedora release?
> >

> Hmm. Speaking from the Fedora side, I wish I could give a date. With
> the current resources, I would say, whenever we have the manpower.
> Maybe 3-4 more dedicated packagers later. Anybody feel free to join :)
>
> PlanetCCRMA side is another story.

I had a Planet CCRMA "distro" for Fedora 3 and 4 (ie: a customized dvd
that included Planet CCRMA - even kernels and all that - and that would
install everything from scratch). After a while I dropped it and nobody
missed it :-)

Same here as in the Fedora side, not enough manpower (and not enough
demand, it is easy to install Fedora and then add a repo for any
additional packages).