[PlanetCCRMA] [LAD] FIxed alsa-tools' envy24control missing peak level meters and "Reset Peaks"

Geoff King gsking1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 05:27:34 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Niels Mayer <nielsmayer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Niels Mayer <nielsmayer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As a second patch (coming soon), I've rewritten  the meters in a more
>> sensible fashion, drawing a single rectangle to represent the
>> instantaneous level (2-3 X-primitive draws per meter total and one
>> blit, versus hundreds of draws and a blit per value change per meter
>> in the original code).

Niels, Thank you for taking the time to work on improving Envy24Ctl.
I tried your patch for the peaks and it seemed to work fine for me.  I
can't comment on the code (as I'm much more musician than programmer),
but had no problem patching and installing.  Looking forward to trying
this new patch and whatever else you come up with. Geoff