[PlanetCCRMA] Building rpms...

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:41:17 PST 2010

Hi all,

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 20:41 +0100, Simon Lewis wrote:
>> Hallo planetccrma
>>
>> Basically I would like a Qtractor rpm with all extras including vst
>> support for fedora 12 x86-64. The latest Qtractor version is 4.5.3.
>>
>> Since there are no active maintainers for Qtractor I am contemplating
>> building my own rpm.
>
> There are, that package is hosted at rpmfusion. Go to rpmfusion.org. You
> will probably have to create an account for their bugzilla host and file
> a bug with a request for an upgrade...

Yes, it is in my todo list. I am back from holiday and I have a number
of bugs to clear up in Fedora now before I can start with updating
stuff.

Is it better to keep qtractor in rpmfusion or in planetccrma? What do
you folks think?

Simon, if you are thinking of becoming a packager in Fedora/RPMFusion,
we would definitely use some help there. Just let me know.

Cheers,
Orcan