[PlanetCCRMA] newer versions of apps in planetccrma F12 repos do not show in yum results

Sat Jan 23 10:31:54 PST 2010

On Sat, 2010-01-23 at 09:26 +0100, Simon Lewis wrote:
> Hello Planetccrma
>
> I guess I am doing something wrong but when using the commands "yum
> list xxxx" or "yum check-update" the newer versions of the apps like
> the kernel-rt are not showing in the results, even after running "yum
> clean all".

Maybe a caching proxy somewhere in your internet path? Anyone else
seeing this problem?

Just in case I just regenerated the metadata for planetccrma and
planetcore for fc12 (it is conceivable I got distracted in the process
and forgot that step)

Thanks for the feedback!