[PlanetCCRMA] rezound

David Nielson naptastic at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 20:25:58 PST 2010

>> I have really missed rezound in the last couple of releases.  I'm
>> beginning to wonder if there's any hope for an update from the
>> developer.
>>
> Matt sent me his changes while I was away on vacation (just back and
> still reading my email backlog...) so I just built it for fc12/11/10.
> Only very _lightly_ tested on fc11, seems to at least start and connect
> to jackd :-)

It makes me so sad when this happens to good projects. Rezound belongs
to the community now, and if there's any way to push these (probably
much-needed) fixes to upstream for the benefit of the project, we should
do it.

If that's not possible, then we should "semi-fork" the project and host
it someplace where people who are willing to maintain the code can do
so. I have a subversion server running here 24/7 and hosting a few other
projects and would be happy to host a few more if that would be helpful.

Thanks,
David