[PlanetCCRMA] Pd-extended USB audio output on FC12

Peter Kirn peter at createdigitalmedia.net
Thu Jan 14 10:50:44 PST 2010

Oh, I'm familiar with JACK -- just not always familiar with getting
things to play nice with PulseAudio. ;) And presumably testing ALSA
direct out still makes some sense. I think it's likely what we'll have
to use on some mobile systems, for instance, which may not rely on
having the JACK daemon installed (or need it, for that matter)

Peter