[PlanetCCRMA] What Am I Missing?-- playback and capture sample rates do not match (44100 vs. 48000) F10 and F11

Sean Beeson seanbeeson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:53:55 PST 2010

Kelly,

Thanks for the replay.

The device has had support for awhile now. The device would work
before when I first set it up under FC 11 and just used the default
settings from the PlanetCCRMA. Since then something got changed and
I'm not sure what. The mod being used is snd_usb_audio. Other than the
configuration files I listed above I'm not sure if there is somewhere
else I should be looking. It's curious that it is trying to load the
ffado stuff, which is for Firewire interfaces and of which I do not
have on the machine. I am beginning to think that something for the
Fedora repo got pushed to the machine and fails then kicks down to a
generic setting. Not sure how to get out of it.

It seems we have a few people on vacation.

--Sean