[PlanetCCRMA] supercollider test

andersvi at notam02.no andersvi at notam02.no
Sun Feb 28 13:03:45 PST 2010

    P> OK I've been following the instructions here
    P> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/supercollider-en/getting-ready.html
    P> but when I open emacs I get this error:

    P> command-line-1:Unknown option `-sclang'

Im not sure wether emacs-23 or the elisp-refs (and emacs v.22) are
wrong, but the 'old' way (withouth the hypen, working with v. 22 &
documented in the elisp-refs) doesnt work with emacs-23.

A patch to sclang-interp.el (r9388, half a year ago) should have made it
work:

http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/planetccrma/2009-September/016003.html

Or use '-f sclang-start' instead of '-sclang' as the switch.

If versions of sc3 later than (svn) r9388 dont work with either emacs
v. 22 or 23, it would be nice to get reports including version-info of
both emacs and sc3.

-anders