[PlanetCCRMA] updates: patchage/flowcanvas fc11/12, kernel-rt for fc12

Tue Feb 23 17:51:26 PST 2010

Hi all, a few updates:

- a new kernel package for Fedora 12, based on 2.6.31.12 + Fedora build
174.2.22 plus one patch I wrote that should fix the problems users were
having with RME hdsp cards[*]

- patchage 0.4.4 (plus flowcanvas 0.6.0) for Fedora 11 and 12, should
fix the recent dependency problem with a new raul 0.6.0 build in the
Fedora repositories.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

[*] I still see problems with my pcmcia RME Multiface setup (but it can
be made to work). After a cold boot or card insertion with no firmware
loaded in the Multiface there is something that does not work out.
Removing and loading again the snd_hdsp kernel module fixes things. As
root do:

/sbin/rmmod snd_hdsp
/sbin/modprobe snd_hdsp