[PlanetCCRMA] [LAU] [LAD] mudita24 1.02 -- improved envy24control mixer/router for ice1712-based sound-cards

Niels Mayer nielsmayer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 13:08:01 PDT 2010

I applied a variation of the suggestion made by Guido Scholz on LAD to
the autoconf files and put out a new release to solve the potentially
missing link to "-lm"

http://nielsmayer.com/envy24control/mudita24-1.0.3.tar.gz
http://nielsmayer.com/envy24control/mudita24-1.0.3.x86_64.tgz
http://nielsmayer.com/envy24control/mudita24-envy24control-0.6-to-1.0.3.patch

While I was modifying configure.in,  I also got rid of the
command-line switch to allow Gtk1 building, which means file
'configure.in-gtk1' is no longer needed.  So as to prevent needless
butchery of the former envy24control GIT directory, I left the file
alone....

Niels
http://nielsmayer.com

PS: note that I symlinked the old 1.0.2 files to these new 1.0.3 files
to prevent people from picking up the version with the configuration
error pointed out by Geoff King.