[PlanetCCRMA] pd-extended for fedora 13 64bit

Sat Aug 7 17:45:51 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 20:58 -0300, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> There is no package to pd-extended for x64_64 in Planet repo. So I
> tried a bit to build it myself but I got only error before. I did not
> realize that the build process pd pd-extended in Fedora 13 64bit is a
> little different.
>
> I followed this instructions here:
> http://puredata.info/docs/developer/64BitLinux
>
> But the page is outdated.
>
> Where you read:
> pd-extended/externals/pdp externals/pidip
>
> change to:
> pd-extended/externals/pidip
>
> Hope that it is useful to someone,

Interesting, and thanks for the link. I was waiting for a pd-extended
release that would handle 64 bits cleanly, I guess I could try this
workaround (a mutant of the regular pd and pd-extended). But it will
take me a while to find time to do a build (trip coming up soon).