[PlanetCCRMA] update: new kernel for fc13 (2.6.33.6 + rt28)

Thu Aug 5 23:18:22 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 22:06 -0700, John Lyon wrote:
> Fernando, thanks for this, as always.
>
> Will there be a similar rt kernel for Fedora 12?  This is what I'm
> using now, and since I do production work with it, I'm reluctant to
> upgrade to Fedora 13 until (most) everything is working well there.
> I'm using ffado, and am not sure which is the best kernel, but I do
> find your latest 2.6.31 kernel rt patches for Fedora 12 to be doing
> what I need, but I'd like to see what the latest and (hopefully) best
> kernels with rt patch can do with ffado.

I'm using it on Fedora 12 (and that is where most of the testing
happened), but I'm a bit reluctant to push it to the repository, you
never know what it might break :-) I guess I could release it on the
testing repository... It does work well for me so far (but, for example,
rt23/rt26 had some problems that I detected and that's why I did not
release them)

-- Fernando