[PlanetCCRMA] Any known USB audio interfaces that actually have four outputs that show up in Jack?

Peter Kirn peter at createdigitalmedia.net
Thu Apr 29 08:26:25 PDT 2010

I'm not sure, actually, but I believe there IS supposed to be a way to
make the NI Audio Kontrol 1's full four outputs show up. Maybe someone
else knows? Right now, I'm getting only the two that I can see. 3/4
would be essential, as that gives you headphone monitoring, etc.
Anyone aside from me working with this interface? (The interface
itself, and the Linux drivers, are otherwise fantastic.)

Peter