[PlanetCCRMA] Any known USB audio interfaces that actually have four outputs that show up in Jack?

Sean Beeson seanbeeson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:22:26 PDT 2010

Paul,

I don't believe so. It is my understanding that the focusrites that
are actually on the FFADO list have the best support under Linux. They
aren't the cheapest, however. It's unfortunate that the USB device
list on ALSA's own site isn't always clear on exactly what
functionality works completely for each device.

--Sean